WorkSimple 1.2.1 released!
Well I've been working on two version of WorkSimple lately. Version 1.2.1 which has multiple language support and some bugs fixed and also a brand new version of WorkSimple. Updated design and code.
I'll release version 1.2.1 and work on the new version exclusively .
Update: WorkSimple has been patched, and is no longer effected by the remore execution bug.
Well, I have a system of changing languages within the Control Panel. So far I have English, French and Japanese translations. The language system uses the same code as changing themes, title, tagline, etc... New languages will be added later. I'll also have to update the installer. More info to come....
Progress of Worksimple 1.2.0 Elektro has been good, now users can change the number of posts per page. I also added a new theme and am fixing up some code. The blogging/post creation part of WS (WorkSimple) has been fixed, where you had to post twice to see the first post. This is going to be the latest stable release, as the last one was version 1.0.2 Biomass. I'll release soon.
Its another Friday. Usually I would stay up till 4am, code then fall asleep on the couch. Its aaaalmost 3 and I haven't done shit all. I sorta plan to work on Torrentino, a beta Torrent search engine. I have most of the design done, but some more features such as a member system, stats, etc...
WorkSimple 1.1.0 Beta 3 is finished, I'll upload as soon as I can.
Update WorkSimple 1.2.0 Elektro is in the works now
...sucks. I've been sick the last 2 days and even right now I feel under the weather. I've been missing quite a bit of school work and I'm not exactly looking forward to that. Although, I might go to school later in the day....
Anyways, nothing else interesting has been happening so nothing new to write about......hmm....well then.......
I'm an idiot. WorkSimple 1.1.0 (Hydro) Beta 1 was mislabled on the Download page, it should of been Beta 2. I'm going to roll out Beta 3 soon. Here are some new features:
-Ability to change title/tagline
-Numerous bug fixes
And some more features....
This is probably going to be a boring and pointless post.
I got a rack for all my computers (except my main quad-monitor one). So, I got my server plus 2 other computers & 3 monitors...add the router and switch on the rack (I also have another computer but with no case). Surprisingly, my server is running quite cool @ 26C (CPU) and 27C (Mobo).
I installed Fedora 9 'The Spin' version last night on an old Dell. Quite slow (only 128MB RAM in the system) so now I'm installing Easys, a Slackware based distro (Running KDE (which isn't old-computer friendly)).
Furthermore, I installed Xubuntu 8.04 (8.10 on the 30th!) on an old Thinkpad (which I love). I got it running pretty good, considering I was using Fluxbuntu 7.10 before.