Submitted by Easton on Sun, 08/24/2008 - 18:25
This is a tutorial on how to upgrade WorkSimple.
Works with version 1.3.x
- Firstly, back up blog.txt and conf.php, both found in the 'data' directory and also any custom themes.
- Delete all WorkSimple files and directory (or just replace) and upload the new files.
- If version >1.3.3, install WorkSimple. (You you cannot back up secret.php as 1.3.3 hashes the file)
- Place blog.txt, conf.php back in the data directory.
- If upgrading from 1.3.x to 1.3.4, you can delete do.php (deprecated now)
- Place any themes you have backed up and place them in the themes directory.
You have successfully upgraded WorkSimple! Give yourself a pat on the back.
Add new comment