The last week, I've been tinkering with Google's Analytics API. What I wanted to do was have daily reports on my website which then tweets the difference from yesterday to today. The ideal situation was I would have it SMS me the results. The problem is that my phone carrier (Rogers) complicates things. For most carriers, you can email a carrier-supplied address (firstname.lastname@example.org for example) which in turn would send an SMS to that address. But, what Rogers does is once you receive a text, you have to respond back with REPLY to view it. Stupid huh.
I just added a bunch of modules to 2500mhz, so I should be getting some more traffic (and perhaps money).
I turned 'Developer mode' on in Mobile Safari on my iPod touch, I don't know why I didn't turn it on sooner. I found out what was going on in my HTML pages and CSS's. Maybe this weekend, I'll fix up MailX Mobile, Server Stat and a mobile Wiki.